NYPD Sgt. Threatens to Stick Gun, D--k and S--t in Man's Mouth
1 year ago
Cop says he has no life and it's what he does
Apparently somebody has been watching too much Training Day.
Sgt. Lesly Charles of the NYPD was recorded making some very nasty statements towards a man he was upset with for parking illegally. Here are some of the highlights:
- “I have the long d--k. You don’t."
- “Your pretty face — I like it very much. My d--k will go in your mouth and come out your ear. Don’t f--k with me. All right?”
- “And I’ll put your s--t in your own mouth.”
- “Listen to me. When you see me, you look the other way. Tell your boys, I don’t f--k around. All right?”
- “I’ll take my gun and put it up your a-- and then I’ll call your mother afterwards. You understand that?”
- “I’m here every f--king day. I don’t go home. I have no life. No kids. I do what I do.’’
[ALSO READ: Ex-Cop Admits to Tipping off Drug Dealer]
All of that for parking illegally? Hate to see what he says and does to people committing real crimes.
When questioned about the tape, Charles said “I’m just doing God’s work. You know I can’t comment . . . Have a blessed day.”
One source close to Charles defended his tirade saying, “The sergeant was trying to get the message across in a way they could understand."