Michele Bachmann’s Greatest Hits
And, of course, by hits we mean craziest things she’s said as an elected official.
Michele Bachmann is out. (No, not Marcus Bachmann. Michele!)
After claiming just 5 percent of votes in the Iowa Caucus, the 55-year-old Minnesota congresswoman announced Wednesday that she will suspend her campaign for president.
Darn! As if we didn’t have enough viral video gaffes from Mrs. Bachmann. (Wait…actually, we do.) Say what you want about her penchant for misstating facts and exploiting fears; in Bachmann, the GOP presidential race loses its supreme fire starter. Save Ron Paul, presidential debates from here on out might be boring.
Let’s give her a proper send-off and release “Loop21 presents Greatest Hits: Michele Bachmann.” Enjoy!
1. Interlude: Reimburse Us, Iraq (0:15)
2. Big (Obama) Spender featuring CNN’s Anderson Cooper (0:47)
3. Crown Jewel of Socialism (1:47)
4. Mental Retardation featuring Today Show’s Matt Lauer (at 0:48)
5. Medley of Lesser-Known Hits (2:46)
"Praise Beck" featuring CNN's Larry King
"We Were All the Same" featuring CNN's Anderson Cooper